Pediatric Therapy Network prides itself on valuing its most regarded asset: its people. From the beginning, our organization has formed a work culture that supports communication, growth, collaboration and new opportunities. With exceptional levels of support and flexibility, our employees are able to enjoy a balanced quality of life while pursuing their professional endeavors.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance begins on the first day of employment
- Basic life and personal accident insurance
- Additional life insurance through CIGNA
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- 80 hours of vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Mentoring with ongoing supervision and individualized professional development
- Learning, development, and research opportunities including hosted courses for CEUs, and three days of educational paid time off.
- Flexible schedule
- Loan forgiveness
- Eligibility for commuter benefits
- Optum Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited training and development through Insperity with over 5,000 courses and 30,000 books
- Insperity Market Place – Perks at Work
Pediatric Therapy Network is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender identity, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristics prohibited by state law.
Connect With Us