Here at PTN, we want to give every family the chance to enjoy our services. We accept a variety of PPO and HMO insurance health plans! Call us today for an insurance verification of your policy’s benefits at 310-328-0276, ext. 223.
Pediatric Therapy Network is an in-network provider with over 50 different insurance companies including many PPO and HMO plans. As a courtesy to our clients, PTN will bill your insurance company directly for those we have in-network contracts for or provide you with a bill for out-of-network insurance providers. At the time of every visit, clients are responsible for any co-payments, deductibles or any other charges not paid by their insurance plan. Clients are also responsible for keeping PTN up to date on any changes to their plan or policy. To find out if you are eligible for insurance reimbursement before beginning treatment, call your insurance provider and ask:
- What are my benefits for occupational therapy, speech/language therapy or physical therapy?
- What is my co-pay and deductible?
- How much of my deductible has already been met?
- How many visits are allowed per calendar year?
- For out of network providers, what percentage of the fee per session is covered based on usual and customary charges?
- Is prior authorization required?
- Does my plan require a referral from my primary care physician?
Pediatric Therapy Network is a provider for qualifying children of Harbor Regional Center, Westside Regional Center and South Central Los Angeles Regional Center.
Pediatric Therapy Network has contracts with numerous local school districts to provide clinic-based and school-based services.
Pediatric Therapy Network offers competitive private pay rates for clients who wish to pay out of pocket. Clients can pay by cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.